- collective intelligence design
- decentralized technologies
- anticipation / future studies / literacy
- process / viable systems design
- digital twinning
- trustworthy ai
- algorithmic sovereignty
- cultures of collaboration
- cultural heritage / open cultural data strategies / infrastructures
- decentralized autonomous organizations
- innovation / technology / cross-sectoral policy incubation
- open data strategies
- participatory driven approaches
- framing public value / public impact
- futures literacy as a policy competency
- living labs / cross-innovation
- business model innovation
- internet of value / finance / quantum security
- cooperative data management / health
The anticipate.network includes people from a variety of backgrounds.
- David Crombie, HKU, Netherlands
- Julia Hartnik, K8, Germany
- Peter Harris, resonate, Germany / Ireland
- Manel Heredero, Ouishare, London, UK
- Hannes Kaefer, xm:lab, HBKsaar, Germany
- Antonio Krüger, DFKI, Saarbrücken, Germany
- Ela Kagel, SUPERMARKT Berlin, Germany
- Alessandra Luciano, CNA, Luxembourg
- Rashid Owoyele, Society of Owners, Germany
- Eric Seulliet, La Fabrique du Futur, France
- Michael Schmitz, xm:lab, HBKsaar, Germany
- Alicia Trepat, Ouishare, Vienna, Austria
- Jan Tretschok, xm:lab, HBKsaar, Germany
- Soenke Zehle, K8 / xm:lab, HBKsaar, Germany
- Olivier Zephir, Technoport, Luxembourg
The anticipate.network includes organizations from a variety of sectors.
anticipate.network is currently coordinated and hosted by xm:lab.
as of now, there is no formal membership process - we are engaging in exchanges to explore the potential scope of anticipate as a formal research network.
we are building this as we go and see what structure we need to best facilitate exchange and encounter.
if you want to be part of this process, let us know - tell us about your specific research interests, use cases, expectations regarding your involvement in the network.