The anticipate conversation - bringing futures thinking to whatever context you are in - includes people from a variety of backgrounds.
- Liliana Carrillo, P2P Foundation, NL
- David Crombie, HKU, Netherlands
- Julia Hartnik, K8, Germany
- Peter Harris, resonate, Germany / Ireland
- Manel Heredero, Ouishare, London, UK
- Amanda Jansen, Ouishare, NL
- Hannes Kaefer, xm:lab, HBKsaar, Germany
- Revathi Sharma Kollegala, Ouishare, India
- Antonio Krüger, DFKI, Saarbrücken, Germany
- Ela Kagel, SUPERMARKT Berlin, Germany
- Alessandra Luciano, CNA, Luxembourg
- Rashid Owoyele, Society of Owners, Germany
- Eric Seulliet, La Fabrique du Futur, France
- Michael Schmitz, xm:lab, HBKsaar, Germany
- Alicia Trepat, Ouishare, Vienna, Austria
- Jan Tretschok, xm:lab, HBKsaar, Germany
- Soenke Zehle, K8 / xm:lab, HBKsaar, Germany
- Olivier Zephir, Technoport, Luxembourg
The anticipate.network includes organizations from a variety of sectors.
- Centre National de l'Audiovisuel (CNA), Luxembourg
- Deutsches Forschungszentrum für Künstliche Intelligenz (DFKI), Germany
- K8 Institut für strategische Ästhetik, Germany
- P2P Foundation, Netherlands
- Society of Owners, Germany
- Technoport, Luxembourg
- xm:lab - Experimental Media Lab, Hochschule der Bildenden Künste Saar, Germany
anticipate.network is currently coordinated and hosted by xm:lab.
as of now, there is no formal membership process - we are engaging in exchanges to explore the potential scope of anticipate as a formal research network.
we are building this as we go and see what structure we need to best facilitate exchange and encounter.
if you want to be part of this process, let us know - tell us about your specific research interests, use cases, expectations regarding your involvement in the network.